The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Scheduling a meetup event

Scheduling a meetup event

A former member
Heya everyone

I was wondering if you guys were interested in having a meetup so that GMs can discuss games they want to run and potential PCs can find a game to play in. I will just paste this email to the message board so that people can discuss the idea.

Things we will also need to work out are the date, the place, and how many people are interested. Once that happens, I will schedule a meetup on the site that people can RSVP to.

Thanks
Jasper
A former member
Post #: 1
Where do you all usually meet up at, and how close is it to Shaw?
A former member
Post #: 4
We haven't had any meetups since I took over, but I was hoping to have one so that everyone could meet and discuss games that they want to play in or run. I was hoping that we could find a place to meetup fairly central in columbia, so that most people wouldn't have a long commute. If anyone could recommend somewhere to meet or wouldn't mind volunteering their home, it would be highly appreciated, and I could provide the beverages and snacks. If we can't find somewhere centrally located, then we'll just have to take the best place that we can get.

Jasper
A former member
Post #: 7
perhaps a more public location might be appropriate for the first meeting. Though, I can't think of one at the moment.

I think that a big central meet-up like this would be a great way to galvanize the midlands rpg community. This way all like-minded people can gather and just shoot the breeze, help start up new groups, and established groups can keep in touch with each other.

remember to vote on a date on the poll, and if you have any ideas for a location, suggest away!
Tzalik
Ninja-Monkey
Columbia, SC
Post #: 4
Looks like there is a discussion on the front page about where we should meet.. let me find the link.... ahh here is is:
Meeting Location Discussion