add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Meet-up (please please read)

Meet-up (please please read)

A former member
Post #: 2
Sooooooo, I checked my e-mail early today and thus...sat at Barnes and Noble for an hour waiting for gamers to show up. I feel really sad. If there is any group that still has room please consider me. I'd like to join a D&D group please. :(
A former member
Post #: 7

There is still plenty of time to get in a group :)

Do not worry!

Columbia, SC
Post #: 6
Yeah, no worries. We got together, met everyone, talked a bit about ourselves and listed out our schedules. No groups are formed yet.. So there is still plenty of time to get in on the action.