The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Everyone's schedule and suggested playing groups

Everyone's schedule and suggested playing groups

1ColdOne
user 6666139
West Columbia, SC
Post #: 2
I have edited my availablity and changed my user name as there was more than one John. Anyway, I have a schedule now and the best days:

Thursday 7 PM- 11 PM
Sunday 6 PM- until (the best day for me, right now).

Thanks!

BTW- is anyone interested in another meetup? I'm new to the board and missed all the others.
A former member
Post #: 5
Not to change the subject or anything... but I was wondering if anybody was going to invite me to a game.
So far I have heard nothing. My working time is only 14 - 15 days a month. Its not like I work every day.
Someone please contact me...

Jay
A former member
My info is the same as David's

1. Fort Jackson
2. 20-30 minutes
3. 2-4 times a month
4. Yes we can host
5. All the above, a wonderful spouse, daughter and soon a son.
A former member
Post #: 3
Not to change the subject or anything... but I was wondering if anybody was going to invite me to a game.
So far I have heard nothing. My working time is only 14 - 15 days a month. Its not like I work every day.
Someone please contact me...

Jay

You might want to ask specific people who are running games... if you're having a difficult time locating them, ask Jasper. Some people, like myself, rarely read all these posts... so do not take it personal!
Greg S.
Thranduil
Kennesaw, GA
Post #: 1
My availability is wide open - I set my own hours at work. I lack the experience to serve as a DM, so I'm looking to join games as a player. I will obey any house rules, as well as chip in for snacks and drinks and stuff.

1. I live on the east side of Columbia (near I-77 and I-20).
2. I'm willing to drive about 30 minutes to a game.
3. As much as possible. I'll even join multiple games if the scheduling works out.
4. I'm willing to host, but I have 2 large dogs that aren't very comfortable around strangers, and I don't allow smoking in my house (you're welcome to smoke outside).
5. My fiancee doesn't play and I don't have a curfew.
WhiteTiger
user 2848912
Elgin, SC
1. I live in Elgin.
2. 20 mile radius.
3. I prefer twice a month (6 - 8 hours) each session.
4. I can host a small group (4 max).
5. not an issue.

for now, I am looking for a great adult (21+) gaming group in my area. The closer the better.
I prefer sundays. I can do friday nights and saturday nights.
James
user 7953232
Irmo, SC
my schedule is

Mon - Fri - after 6pm ( get off work at 5)
Sat and Sun - All Day
Dustin C.
cashda
Columbia, SC
Post #: 1
Hello all!

I'm new to the board and a D&D noob, SO I'm looking for a group that doesn't mind a fast learner. I'm free any night after 6pm (looking for a group that meets once or twice a week) and look forward to playing with you all.

You can reach me at cashda@gmail.com

1. I live next to the Zoo off I-126.
2. 20 Miles Radius
3. Once a week. (Any Night)
4. Yes
5. Roommate
A former member
Experienced player & DM/GM. Currently, I'm just interested in playing. I'm only available on Friday & Saturday nights.

1. Where everyone lives
Ft. Jackson

2. How far they want to travel to game
I'm about an hour from everything here, so anywhere in SC is good.

3. How often they want to game
1-2 time a week

4. Can they host or not
Unfortunately, no.

5. Are they spouses or kids to take into account
None that I know of. J/k, no there is not. tongue
1ColdOne
user 6666139
West Columbia, SC
Post #: 8
Another edit on available times, looks like Friday and Saturday (best time) is what is best for me. Hope to find a group that at least plays once a month. Anyway, if there is room in a group please let me know thanks!