addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › New AD&D group forming

New AD&D group forming

A former member
Post #: 3
Three new members of the meetup are forming a group. We need one or two more players to start up. We have room for a maximum of four more. Nothing is set in stone at this point but it will probably be 2nd edition, 3.0 rules. Group will meet once or twice a month for long sessions.
Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 22
2nd edition 3.0 rules? how does that work? I thought the rules was what separated 2nd from 3rd.
A former member
Post #: 5
oops, should be an or there... but nothing is set in stone.
A former member
Post #: 6
I think our focus is roleplaying the characters and the adventures anyway, the rules are just the guidelines for the adventures. One of the biggest things is getting a group committed to playing...

Mike
Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 4
I'd be interested in joining. Any progress on this?
A former member
Post #: 6
We are now a full group. Thanks to all who expressed interest. Special thanks to those who keep the meetup working.

Drew