add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Neal R.
user 10620037
Columbia, SC
Post #: 3
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd see if anyone out there has a really good TPK story. I've heard alot of talk on blogs and podcasts that it is hard to have a TPK (Total Party Kill) in 4th Ed. But I know that some of you "Killer" DM's out there probably have a story or two about just such an event. And even some of those non-DM's out there may have had the misfortune of being in a party that "Wiped". So if anyone out there has a great story I personally would enjoying hearing it, and I'm sure there are some others out there that would too! I personally have only ever seen the dreaded "TPK" twice in my 17 or so years of playing D and D. Once as a DM and once as a player. Well, thanks to the great community, and Happy Gaming.
Columbia, SC
Post #: 34
I started DMing when I was young and I have to say I was quite harsh. I wouldn't force my players into situations what would overpower or kill them, however I left them plenty of opportunities to make mistakes and end up dead.

I'll have to say my players took it a lot better than they should have.. althought they'd often roll 2-3 characters at a time and bitched endlessly about me not allowing them to reuse character names smile