addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Saying Hey from Augusta, G A (New Member)

Saying Hey from Augusta, G A (New Member)

A former member
Post #: 13
Hi, my name is Elaine. I'm 23 years old, going to a local (Augusta, GA) community college, majoring in Business with an emphasis on Management. In a nutshell, I'm a anime-watching, lightsaber-wielding, Dr. Who-time traveling, RPG/MMO-playing, d20 dice-rolling, Twilight-hating (omg, minority), True Blood-drinking, showtune-singing, pokemon-catching, DS (and PSP)-carrying nerd. If any, or all, of those traits appeal to you, feel free to chat me up on any of my messengers:

AIM - pandapawlin
yahoo - the_theif_of_night
MSN - elaineryoko@hotmail dot com
E-mail: pandapawlin@yahoo dot com

Note: I use Trillian so it's very picky about yahoo and MSN contact alerts. Your best bet will be to add me on AIM or send me an email first so I can add -you- instead.

I'm looking can -regularly- meet, at least bi-weekly (preferably Fri or Sat. nights) and a group that solely wants to focus on D&D (EDITION AND SETTING DOESN'T MATTER, but you'll have to drag me into 4th edition kicking and screaming) as their -first- major campaign. I have books for 2nd and 3.0/3.5 editions, I have multiple dice sets for those starting out, and different modules for most level brackets (that I've actually -not- read through except for one.) I'm thinking about trying my hand at DMing, but I still want to stay comfortable in the player's seat until I can find a steady group.

Hope to hear from some of you =)
Columbia, SC
Post #: 32
Its good to hear from you, and I hope sincerely that you find what you are looking for.

I also wanted to thank you for the in depth post, that allows us all a little peek at who you are.