The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › DM looking for PC's. 4E adventures

DM looking for PC's. 4E adventures

Sami
user 11515159
Columbia, SC
Post #: 5
Hey guys,

I have some time tomorrow from the afternoon till whenever if we can meet tomorrow that would be awesome.
Let me know what you guys think.
Sami
user 11515159
Columbia, SC
Post #: 6
Woot! exam is pushed back from monday!

I AM AVAILABLE THIS SUNDAY! PLEASE SET UP A GAME
Paul
user 9458061
Columbia, SC
Post #: 2
Hello,
I am a long-time RPGer looking for a new game. I noticed you were thinking about starting up a Sunday afternoon game at Heroes and Dragons which would be just perfect for me. I have no problem playing different editions or genres being adaptable and eager to play. I can also probably bring someone else (or 2) into the group if needed or wanted.
Thanks,
Paul
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey all.. next Sunday at Heros and Dragons... start at 1pm and play until whenever...

Options for play include:

Travis can run his 3.5 game, continuing the adventures seeking the innocents trapped in the mad Arachnid's lair...

I can continue the 4e adventures in the Valley of the Scar

Something else?

Anyway, post if you can make it and I look forward to seeing y'all this coming Sunday!

DeKe
Andy S.
thanos6
Prosperity, SC
Unfortunately, I can't make it this Sunday. Working.
Wyatt K.
user 11455792
Shaw A F B, SC
Post #: 3
I should be able to make it. I don't really care which campaign gets played if I can jump into either, since I missed last sunday's.
Sami
user 11515159
Columbia, SC
Post #: 7
I AM UP FOR IT!!!! I WANT TO PLAY THIS SUNDAY!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHICH EDITION I JUST WANT TO ROLL SOME DICE AND KICK SOME ASS!!
Travis S.
user 11271177
Columbia, SC
Post #: 7
Hey deke you down for sunday Im gonna try and get wyatt and I guess sam in on it.
A former member
Travis, sounds good.... Same 3.5 characters? I leveled up my Druid to third and adjusted the stats per our earlier conversation.. he is much better suited for a city campaign now!

Travis S.
user 11271177
Columbia, SC
Post #: 8
Sounds good Im ready to go.... working on a dungeons for future possible sessions after a conclusion with Aslet the Aranea kidnapper. Are you running any 4th edition? I have a PHB now.