addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › DM looking for PC's. 4E adventures

DM looking for PC's. 4E adventures

A former member
Post #: 10
Lets stick with 1st level, and continue adventures in/around the Scar area. WoTC has a couple more appropriate adventures I can plagarize from :)

DeKe
A former member
Post #: 1
I plan on being there this sunday (my 4th ed Ranger and 3.5 ed Cleric). My wife is travelling, but won't arrive until very late sunday or early monday ... long after the place closes.

Concur ... let the furry woodland animals live in peace.

- Matt
Travis S.
user 11271177
Columbia, SC
Post #: 14
Hopefully next session we will finish my 3.5 mission to save the poisoned king. Melvin will be absent that session however the rest of the party should be intact. Perhaps with an addition or two.
A former member
Post #: 11
Scott has started the RPGA sign-up over at WarHorn: http://warhorn.net/co...­

I will appreciate the gaming with y'all as this next sunday will be my last weekend in Columbia. If I don't see you on Sunday, have a great time!

DeKe
A former member
Post #: 4
Hopefully next session we will finish my 3.5 mission to save the poisoned king. Melvin will be absent that session however the rest of the party should be intact. Perhaps with an addition or two.

Hmm? I'll be there
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey,

With the 4th being Easter, I will likely not be able to meet up for gaming. I should be good next weekend tho. I signed up on the other site and am looking forward to more 4.0 action.

- Matt