add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Wyatt K.
user 11455792
Shaw A F B, SC
Post #: 2
Hate to sound like an advertisement but I just bought "Pound Of Dice" on amazon to get all the dice I would need in one shot instead of buying multiple sets. Well it kinda worked got more then enough d6's and d20's and but only 2 d12's and 3d4's all the others had moderate amounts. I don't really care about how they put mini and jumbo d6's in there but that's just preference more than anything. All in all i think it was worth the $20 plus S&H I threw down for it. Here's a pic of them bit blurry but you guys get the idea http://smg.photobucke...­