add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Dean J. S.
Group Organizer
Cayce, SC
Promoting my own new Saturday Night Champions (Hero System) game. I finally gave up hope that someone would invite me to their Champs game and am starting my own. Using 5th Ed, with a little borrowing of the best from 6th and 4th. I have two players, would like three to five.

Although the first game is tomorrow, some of it will be taken up on character details and establishing the setting and a try-out style team formation. If you can't join us on the first, your character can try-out in the next membership drive (which will be whenever you join us).

It's a superhero game with a conspiratorial background. If you think you got super powers because you're a mutant, you're probably wrong: mutant super powers are totally an urban legend. If you think you got your super powers from a secretly-continued Nazi eugenics program or because you're the love child of a super man from a hidden subterranean may be on to something.

200 base, up to 150 in disads. Reply to this email to get in on the action. Those of you who are strictly D&D players, sorry for bothering you.