The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › "Sorta like dating . . .": Matchmaking for the RPG Gametable

"Sorta like dating . . .": Matchmaking for the RPG Gametable

Brian H.
user 9166135
Columbia, SC
Post #: 17
I can get a free hour any night this week except for Friday -- wife has her book club. 7pm or so works best for me.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm also interested in attending. I'm 44 years old, live in Irmo, gainfully employed, well groomed and recently de-loused.

Not a whole of experience here, but I'm very interested in getting involved.
A former member
Post #: 19
Ken, Guy and everybody else - we'd be glad to have you join us! This week is filling up fast for me, alas, so how does Thursday evening, July 1 at 7:30 p.m. sound to folks in general? For a venue, we're looking at the Books-a-Million on 275 Harbison Boulevard in the Irmo area. I'll wait until I hear a few yeas or nays before contacting Dean to get a date on the Meetup calendar.

Best -

M
A former member
Post #: 2
Thursday is good for me. Mon-wed at this point is out and out undoable for anything until further notice, but thurs eve til sun eve, I'm free. Mind you, I can only take one or two of those days away for fun in lieu of my studies, but getting away on a thurs evening is just fine (no fri classes). Keep posted - I'll come if I can.
A former member
Post #: 17
Ken, Guy and everybody else - we'd be glad to have you join us! This week is filling up fast for me, alas, so how does Thursday evening, July 1 at 7:30 p.m. sound to folks in general? For a venue, we're looking at the Books-a-Million on 275 Harbison Boulevard in the Irmo area. I'll wait until I hear a few yeas or nays before contacting Dean to get a date on the Meetup calendar.

Best -

M

I'd love to make it out, but it's such a drive from Dalzell that I'm going to have to miss out...=*(
Brian H.
user 9166135
Columbia, SC
Post #: 18

Best -

M

I can do that! See you then.
A former member
Post #: 10
Thursday = no go for me
Harbison = no go for me
A former member
Post #: 20

I'd love to make it out, but it's such a drive from Dalzell that I'm going to have to miss out...=*(

Geoff, Shadowspawn, et. al. -

Sorry the time and/or location of the "Fireside Chat" isn't workable for you - I was looking forward to having you join us. Since I'm still quite new to the area, let me know if you have any ideas for "middle ground" meeting venues that would enable you to attend and yet might still draw folks from the Columbia metro area. As always, I'll keep everyone posted on what we discussed at the meetup. I plan to schedule one more "Fireside Chat" - probably in mid-July - and then poll the group to see if folks find these discussions interesting, valuable or enjoyable. For my own part, I hope to keep them going indefinitely.

Best -

M
A former member
Post #: 19
let me know if you have any ideas for "middle ground" meeting venues that would enable you to attend and yet might still draw folks from the Columbia metro area.

M

Well, I know Camden is about half way to Columbia, but I don't know what's there as far as meeting venues. Anyone else know?
A former member
Post #: 7
Yeah, harbison is a bit of a pain, but I have nothing better to do on thursday. I'll try and let someone else do the talking this time! I swear...