align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › 3.5 game opening up : Nemmerle

3.5 game opening up : Nemmerle

Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 18
I will try and post regular updates here. And I have more player requests coming in so fyi I'm keeping all requests in case any spots open up.

Now to see what kind of trouble these kids will get into...
Sami
user 11515159
Columbia, SC
Post #: 9
hmm guessing there's still not a spot open huh.
Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 19
Not as of yet. We had our first party death on Saturday :( but the player took over my trusty NPC fighter. I will say this: it's the first time I've ever had to roll damage with a large beer-stein-full of six-siders. No kidding, it's a published module and the death involved a frayed rope bridge, a gaping pit of doom, and a barbarian foolish enough to charge. Nuff said.

You can read up on the group's exploits here:
http://www.albinjohns...­

I'll be publishing regular chapters chronicling their travels. But I've only just begun writing so I'm trying to catch up.

The game world is becoming much more fleshed out when players actually engage the storied locations, I'm finding. Hadn't even thought about how players would change things, very exciting.

If we have a spot open up guaranteed you'll hear it here first. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm interested provided your not too far away. I'm available on those days also. Drop me a line, please!
Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 20
As I posted above, the group is full at the moment. But as soon as I get a spot open I'll be sure to post about it! Thanks for being interested, there's a shortage of good games and good gamers out there. If I can talk my wife into it I'd run a second game! :)
A former member
Post #: 5
Since you mentioned a possible second game, I will at least throw my name into the hat. Forgive me if my chaotic neutral personality wishes the worst of luck to the characters being played by your trustworthy players (of course nothing bad to the players themselves)

Muahahahah (lol)
Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 21
I appreciate the submission, Michael. We are on our third session and things are running smoothly (sorry! :)
I have yet to free up enough time for a second game but I will post here if that changes.
In the meantime, here is chapter one of what's going on so far for the group. You can check it for updates as I post them:
http://www.albinjohns...­
A former member
Post #: 25
Since you mentioned a possible second game, I will at least throw my name into the hat. Forgive me if my chaotic neutral personality wishes the worst of luck to the characters being played by your trustworthy players (of course nothing bad to the players themselves)

Muahahahah (lol)

Michael - welcome aboard the Meetup! Even though there isn't currently space at Albin's table, I'm sure that a group will form or open up soon. There is also another Columbia D&D meetup that just formed a few weeks ago around a specific campaign, although I notice that one of the participants wants to start an additional 4E game. In the meanwhile, I'd encourage you to join us for our next Gamers' Fireside Chat later in October (date TBA) - it's a good way to do a little networking.

Best - MJM