The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Gamers looking for games - Look here!

Gamers looking for games - Look here!

Derek N.
user 56131722
Columbia, SC
Post #: 8
Hey myself and one other person are looking to find a group to start up a new campaign, weve only ever done pathfinder but from what ive heard 3.5 is similar. we should try and get a few more people and if you are willing to set up as dm start something
Jason
Thorinb
Columbia, SC
Post #: 4
Where are you located in Columbia? I might be able to drive it.

-Jason
Derek N.
user 56131722
Columbia, SC
Post #: 9
we are just off of rosewood
Jason
Thorinb
Columbia, SC
Post #: 6
I'd like to get a game started soon, but I just found out I'll be going to Tenissee for six weeks on the first of March. I work this weekend but would there be a good time to have a "meetup" to talk about a game?

Additonally, are there any McEntire gamers out there?

-Jason
Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 92
Jason and Derek. Sorry about the delay in messaging you guys. I have a house off of Decker and Percival. I am willing to host some games for adults. Teens might be welcome if they are mature.Absolutely no one under sixteen though. I am familiar with d&d 3.5 and 3.0 though I am looking for someone to dm.also I have almost all the books.
I am thinking about dm'ing a game myself but be warned it would be my first time if you guys want me to try.
Jason
Thorinb
Columbia, SC
Post #: 7
That's very close for me and easy to get to, when is a good time to get together. Unfortunately I leave for TN for six weeks at the end of the month, but I'd like to meetup. I have Friday-Monday off, it's Valentines day today so that's clearly out of the question. Derek, how about you?

-G
Derek N.
user 56131722
Columbia, SC
Post #: 10
im off friday after 5
Jayson
user 5516428
Columbia, SC
Post #: 2
Jason, Derek and Drache,

While I've never played Pathfinder before (I usually gravitate towards super hero games) I'd like to join your group if you still have player openings. My schedule is generally flexible though weekend game times would work best.
Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 93
Hello folks. I am looking for 2 or 3 Mature people to fill out a 3.5 edition D&D game every other Saturday. We had a game night tonight so we would be looking for people for 2 weeks from now. We need consistent people who are looking for a role play heavy game. Please no one under the age of 18.
Moore C.
user 94677732
Columbia, SC
Post #: 1
Name: Michael
Days available to game: any
What gaming system if any you want to play: Dark Heresy
Player or story teller (DM): player at first but will be happy to switch is DM gets bored