addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

the doactcrazy group - augusta Message Board › Encore Performance of Twisted Wonderland at Sky City

Encore Performance of Twisted Wonderland at Sky City

A former member
Post #: 92
I talked to some of you about this at the Friday the 13th meetup - this is just down the street from David and Bonnie's loft, so I hope you can make it. And we'd be delighted if anyone would be able to film it.

When: Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:00 PM

Price: $10.00 per person

Where: Sky City
1157 Board Street
Augusta, GA 30901

For those who missed our very successful premiere, Misfit Theatre Group is proud to present an encore performance of Twisted Wonderland on a Saturday night at Sky City. The original script by Jezibell Anat and Robert Seawell IV provides a darker adult twist on Alice in Wonderland. Their unique version follows an older Alice into a distorted Wonderland rocked by tumultuous relations between the Mad Hatter and the Red Queen. The cast includes Seawell as the Hatter, Anat as the Red Queen, Emily Hammond as Alice, Joseph Zuchowski as the Caterpillar, and Brandie Rigdon as the White Queen, along with other fantastic characters based on the stories by Lewis Carrol.

This is the weekend after the Renn Fest, so come see the show and hang out and party with the cast afterwards. Dress as your favorite Wonderland character, or wear your Renn Fest garb.
A former member
Post #: 9
I am going to try and be there. It would be great if i could link up with you before so I dont feel like a total moran when i get there bc i dont know anybody. =)