addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Meetup: Doc Wong Street Riding Clinic-How to Handle Wet and Slippery Road Conditions

From: Doc W.
Sent on: Thursday, October 23, 2008 1:49 PM
Announcing a new Meetup for Doc Wong Riding Clinics-SF Bay Area!

What: Doc Wong Street Riding Clinic-How to Handle Wet and Slippery Road Conditions

When: November 16,[masked]:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: In this clinic I'll go over key elements to being able to make riding in wet and slippery conditions a much more comfortable experience.

Starts out at my office 9am on a Sunday with about 1 1/2 hour talk and then do a ride thru the Skyline hills practicing the technique of the day. Beginners are welcome as long as they feel they can safely negotiate the twisty roads up in the hills. We do seperate into groups of 10 riders each of similar skills.

Experience Levels: We have an even distribution of newbie, intermediate and experienced riders that come to these clinics. The reason is that each topic I go over can be practiced by anyone at any level of riding and get benefit from.

Types of bikes: Any type of bike is welcome. Usually 70% of the riders show up in sport bikes with the remaining 30% being dual sport, standard and cruisers.

Volunteers are always appreciated that can lead a small group thru the hills for me.

Gear: Though I don't have any specific requirements, being in full protective gear is preferred, but if you show up in a riding jacket and jeans that would be ok.

The ride traverses 110 miles of wonderful scenery and twisty roads with lunch in Davenport in the middle. We finish up at the parking lot at 4 Corners where Hwy 9 and Skyline (Hwy 35) meet. At the end of the ride we all gather up for a debrief before going home.

Learn more here:

Our Sponsors


    The source for local motorcycle group rides and events

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy