addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southern California Domainers Message Board › Meetup details changed: December Southern California Domaining Group Meetup

Meetup details changed: December Southern California Domaining Group Meetup

Jason
user 3427030
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hello Everyone,

Morgan and I are excited to announce that we will have 30+ people in attendance for tomorrow's meetup. Although we are gracious, after speaking with the owner of Nirvana we have been notified that it is best to hold the meetup across the street at the owner's other establishment called Bombay Palace. The owner has reserved a section for us to hold our meetup.

Initially when Morgan and I first planned this meetup we estimated there would be around 10 - 15 people. As you can see there has been double this rate. Sorry for the last minute change, it shouldn't be that much of an inconvenience as the establishment is located right across the street.

See everyone at 6:00 tomorrow!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:00 PM

Where: Bombay Palace
8690 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­

Best Regards,

Jason and Morgan
SCDG Organizers