|Sent on:||Monday, August 22, 2011 3:15 PM|
Hi Denver .NET,
My name is Ali Ladjevardi and I am a Corporate Recruiter with Active Network. We are hiring for a Sr. .NET Software Engineer to join our active.com team for a full-time position in Boulder, CO. We are a bleeding edge sports technology company.
Active Network is the largest provider in the world of online registration and event management software. We pride ourselves on having the most flexible off-the-shelf online registration product on the market and we are dedicated to creating the best event management tools in the world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer to join our growing .NET Development team in Boulder, CO.
In this position, you will work with a fun team of skilled developers to design and implement web-based software solutions and products for conferences, conventions, and trade shows taking place around the world
• 5+ years as a software developer
• 3+ years ASP.NET C# web application development
• Experience developing and performance tuning a high volume transactional application
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Complete knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Cycle
• Strong OOP background
• Understanding of design patterns and software architecture
Nice to Have:
• Experience working within an Agile development team
• Experience working with geographically disbursed teams
• Successful execution and delivery of projects in both large and small teams
• Web service/SOA development
• Use of frameworks – Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) company
Characteristics of success at Active:
• Team Player - communicating effectively, successfully presenting solutions while being open to feedback from others
• Passion, defined as the desire to be an integral part of a world-class company delivering world-class products
• Delivery of highly configurable, elegant solutions
• Delivery of high performance, scalable code
• Delivery of products on time in a fast-paced environment
• Love of clear, elegant, and extensible design and clean, well-documented code
• Finishing with Quality
What you can expect from Active:
• Use of cutting edge software technology.
• Opportunities to grow professionally.
• Participating in highly visible projects.
• Challenging, fast-paced work that is critical to the success of the company.
• Your input will be highly valued and involved in shaping the company’s future.
• Working with highly motivated, high integrity individuals. We work hard and play hard.
• A culture of trust and understanding.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history.
Ali Ladjevardi, Corporate Recruiter, Technology
10182 Telesis Court
San Diego, CA 92121
We power the world’s activities and connect
people with the things they love, want and
need to do.