The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › Sr. .net Developer - Denver Opportunity
We are looking for a Mid-Sr. Level Web developer proficient with .Net development in ASP.NET & C#. This individual will take on a key role in developing rich internet applications (RIAs) and eCommerce solutions, and defining user experiences online. Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Please contact me or send me a resume for immediate attention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and enhance existing ASP.NET
• Work with visual designers, developers, and subject matter experts to enhance established applications as well as emerging web applications
• Participate with team members to define system architecture, provide input on product development, and then design and develop solutions
• Take leadership role in full life cycle of software development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and any combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in the following:
• ASP.NET using C# and MVC
o MS SQL 2005/2008
o T-SQL, LINQ
• .NET Web Services