align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › Please help

Please help

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I am Steve Anderson, the Denver area .NET meet up organizer.

What I am asking your help for is to help me understand what you want out of this meet up. What would get you to say, 'yes that's worth going to a face to face session'? Are you looking for study buddies to prep for certification, commiseration fellows to share the suffering and pain from an aggravating job, people who might be able to get you that tip that will help you over the hump of the problem that has you pulling your hair out? Are you looking for cool technologies and toys to play with? I would like to know, I need to know so that I can make it worth your time and mine to run this meet up.

Please tell me what you want out of this meet up.

Thanks,
Steve Anderson
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi all,

To make it easier for you to talk with me I will tell you a place where I will be. On Monday, June 26, 2006 6pm-9pm I will be here, at the Denver Visual Studio User Group meeting.

Thanks,
Steve
A former member
Post #: 221
Well, the reason I never show up is because I've always got something to do every Tuesday night - so I can't show up!

I'm interested in chatting with other folks about .NET, problems with .NET and solutions... I've gone to the user group a few times, but it can get very crowded, and sometimes I don't do very well in larger gatherings like that, to tell the truth.

Plus, traffic is murder to get down there in time to take part!