The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › .Net Developer - located In the Heart of Denver
|A former member||
The Spitfire Group is actively recruiting for a .NET Developer for our team. As a member of the company’s Information Technology team, the Software Developer is tasked to provide operational systems support required to conduct business, and maintain revenue assurance. These systems range from the core architecture required to manage collocation sites, to all internal support systems modules, to the software platforms needed to operate our book to bank process. Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Design, develop, modify, and test programs based on architectural requirements and document said changes in an Agile SDLC environment.
• Minimum 10 years prior software development experience is required
• Minimum 5 years prior ASP.NET and C# software development experience is required
• Demonstrated experience maintaining and enhancing existing systems is required
Why Groupies love working at The Spitfire Group:
• We see it as a win-win move. We only hire the best and brightest and you get the opportunity to have a recognizable impact — on your team, your clients, your company and your personal development
• As a Spitfire professional, you’ll benefit from an environment that is professional, collaborative and innovative
• A comprehensive health insurance plan
• 401(k) plan
• Four weeks of paid personal time annually and flexible work schedule with telecommuting options
• Membership in Special Interest Groups and support for Community Involvement
• Mentorship program for personal career development
• Challenging projects on current technology, built in the USA
• The opportunity to team with some of the brightest talent in the industry
• An entrepreneurial environment
Who we are looking for:
• Sharp, talented and experienced individuals, looking for an opportunity to collaborate with some top talent in the industry.
• Entrepreneurial, risk-takers who are looking for an environment to develop and enjoy challenging opportunities and have the ability to offer creative solutions.
• The Spitfire Group has very smart individuals on our team and our company thrives, because we work as a team, not as individuals. We work well with people that play well in the sandbox.
• People that are interested in being the best they can be, and looking for opportunities to grow professionally with an organization that cares about them personally.
If this sounds like your kind of home, please connect with our Director of Talent Acquisition Amanda - firstname.lastname@example.org , for more info and details.