The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › Back and Front End .Net Developers for Whitestone TEC lcoated in DTC
|A former member||
Attached is Back End .Net C# position.
Founded in 2001, WhitestoneTEC provides tailored B2B eCommerce applications and web-based business tools for national and international product distribution businesses and buying groups. Our end-to-end solutions deal with every aspect of our client's complex needs, from supply chain management to data administration to customer-facing, commerce-enabled applications. More information can be found at www.whitestonetec.com.
Our Denver Tech Center corporate headquarters continues to grow and offer exciting career opportunities to enthusiastic and talented developers. We pride ourselves in offering a terrific working environment that places a high importance on maintaining a sane work/life balance. We are dedicated to the 40-hour work week and the idea that the weekend is yours, not ours. We encourage new ideas and open collaboration between all employees, knowing that best solutions often come from a team effort.
(Candidates must reside in the Denver area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
WhitestoneTEC does not sponsor the VISA process)
WhitestoneTEC is seeking mid-level C# developers to join our expanding team. Team members will primarily be creating backend services for a variety of web applications. Candidates should have a solid foundation in C#, SQL Server and SOA/API architectures and show a real passion for software and creating world-class code.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience developing production applications
• Strong knowledge of .NET & C#
• Highly proficient with TSQL/SQL Server
• Experience working with ORMs (e.g. EF, OrmLite, nHibernate
• Experience working with Web Services or RESTful APIs
• Strong understanding of Visual Studio IDE (2010+)
• Experience using source/version control systems (TFS/Git/SVN)
• Familiarity with VP.NET
• Prior experience with the .net MVC framework
• Experience working on Agile/Scrum team
• Experience with writing unit tests
• Experience working with IIS (7+)
WhitestoneTEC offers a competitive salaries based on experience. Benefits include 100% Employer paid health insurance for employees, contribution for spouses/dependents insurance and a matched 401K.
Please send resumes to: jobs@WhitestoneTEC.com