The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › Intermediate .Net Developer needed for an innovative company in Broomfield!
I am looking for an intermediate Software Engineer for a permanent opportunity in Broomfield, CO. There is a great growth plan for this position within the company, they plan to move this person up to the next level within a year and a half.
A little bit about the company… they are dedicated to innovation and product development of RFID and barcode tracking for assets and data as well as on-demand color coded barcode label printing. Their products are international and domestic leaders, helping companies streamline workflows and processes within their everyday business. They are a privately held company that is committed to aggressively growing and changing.
Summary: Research, design, develop, test and debug application software, web-solutions and web-services for retail products and internal use. Analyze information to determine and recommend type of computers and peripheral equipment needed. Provide support and maintenance of equipment used to accomplish software solutions.
Education, Experience and Skills:
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field from accredited university or college
• 3 to 5+ years experience with an Object-Oriented programming language in both application and web development environments
• 3 to 5+ years experience web solutions development in Microsoft Visual Studio, C# ASP.NET and SQL development; Experience with MVC helpful
• Working knowledge of Agile development methodology required
• Experience with RFID technology a huge plus
• Experience with IIS is a plus