The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a Senior .NET Developer in Denver-Laid back environment/new deve
BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. .NET developer for a permanent opportunity in Denver, CO. Our client is a fun, laid back real estate company developing a large-scale custom software system with exciting growth potential.
• 3+ years of work with the .NET Framework and C#.
• At least one year of experience working with ASP.NET MVC.
• At least one year of experience working with Entity Framework.
• Familiar with software design patterns-Inversion of Control, and Factory and Provider Patterns.
• Experience writing unit tests and a strong understanding of how to write testable code.
• Ability to work with SQL Server and define tables, stored procedures and scripts.
• Ability to work closely with others, communicate ideas and collaborate openly.
• Able to comfortably implement design and architecture with little to no direct oversight.
• Windows Server administration skills preferred but not required.
• Experience working on an agile development team/scrum is preferred.
Please contact email@example.com or 303.569.8993 if interested in learning more!