The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › HomeAway (#1 Vacation Rental Website) is looking for a Sr ASP.Net/C# Develop
If you are interested please email me your resume to email@example.com
Sr ASP.NET/C# Developer
Instant Software, Inc., part of the HomeAway family, is a leading supplier of business management and online solutions for the Vacation Rental industry, and has created, developed, maintained and supported systems for over 2,200 property management companies managing more than 250,000 vacation rentals worldwide. We are searching for a senior software engineer with exceptional C#.NET/WebApi knowledge who will help us continue to offer creative and scalable world-class solutions for our global business.
In this role, the ideal candidate will have the unique opportunity to work on the companies’ modular architecture, which supports multiple applications through rest based services. These systems are mission critical to our customers, and help them create more bookings through our software offerings in our SAAS based solutions and mobile applications. He/she will have a critical role in the ongoing development of this system working on initiatives such as performance, scalability, and new feature development.
* Take products from design to production
* Develop new features and enhancements
* Identify and implement recommendations for scalability and performance
* Work with QA to ensure solid, bug-free releases
* Maintain existing codebases across multiple product lines.
Ideal Candidate Profile
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
* 5+ years of.NET development experience
* C#, .NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2012
* Experience designing and implementing service-oriented architectures (SOA)
* Experience designing and consuming RESTful APIs
* Comprehension of complex system interactions involving both internal and external components
* Experience with a version control system including branching, merging and conflict resolution
* .NET 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, WebAPI, MVC4
* SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL
* Experience using Git
* Experience with the Agile methodology and Rally
* Vacation rental, property management industry experience or interest