The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › Senior Sitecore Developer Needed!
Mondo Robot is a kick ass team of Developers, Designers, Motion and Producers that thrive on creating high-concept creative digital solutions that are innovative, smart and results driven. We’re an extremely passionate group of individuals who push each other in a culture that encourages collaboration, challenge and fun. Based in Boulder we love rocking the trails, the bikes, the brews and the sweet Colorado Pow.
As a Mondo Robot Senior Sitecore Developer, you must have strong communication skills, be extremely passionate, have the ability to manage multiple projects, and enjoy working closely with designers, producers, and other developers. You’ll be creating world-class digital experiences that incorporate the latest industry technologies. Additionally, you will work closely with creatives to innovate and push boundaries, create prototypes to support concepts, participate in code reviews, mentor developers, and pair program.
The primary project you will be working on is for an exciting Colorado-based sports destination company that includes the build out and support for up to seven different Web site properties. These sites are progressive, responsive and support extensible add-ons that may include mobile, wearables and other TBD technologies.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• 5+ years Sitecore experience
• Deep hands-on knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.x Framework, including Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net
• Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
• Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular building high frequency and low latency Web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
• Experience and a passion for iterative Software Development methodologies
• Desire to work in a cross-functional environment, learning from others and collectively sharing accomplishments with others
• Project estimation, candidate architecture proposals, and feature planning
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong desire to build creative, pragmatic solutions and to learn as many applications, methodologies, and languages as possible
• A strong attention to detail
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Relocation budget
• A great collaborative team interested in growing with you
• Opportunities to make a real difference with a variety of non-profit and for-profit Clients
• Paid Vacation
• Wellness Benefit
• A dog-friendly office in downtown Boulder with a killer view of the Flatirons right out the door
Please do not reply to this posting if you are a US or international agency.
Send your resume to email@example.com