The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a Junior Web Developer
Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Reports To: Senior Developer
Employment Type: Full-time, non-exempt
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Signal is an organization that administers federal and state substance abuse funds. We maintain a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a professional, methodical and results-oriented approach to all tasks. We offer a full benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer.
The Signal Information Technology department is looking for an individual to fill the role of Junior Web Developer. This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Web Application Developer including new application development, application updates, new report development, report updates, contractual or business process compliance, data clean-up, website user support and working with the state agency Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD) on patient admission survey data.
1. Application Development and Updates.
2. Report Development and Updates.
3. Contractual and business rules Compliance - keep the organization within our contractual obligations.
4. Data Cleansing - keep the data in the system clean and validating properly. (Fixing upload provider mistakes, fixing validation mistakes etc.)
5. Work with ADAD state agency - Tasks, meetings, phone calls, and emails required to get ADAD initiatives, and updates completed. This includes patient admission survey data.
6. Work with medical providers and county department of social services - Meetings, phone calls, emails, and training sessions required to support the providers and counties. This includes user support issues, data issues, application issues, data upload issues and data validation issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or related experience
2. Minimum 1-2 years experience with web development
3. Prior experience in the Health care industry preferred but not required
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Classic ASP 3.0 and/or ASP.NET 2.0 or higher.
6. Working knowledge of basic help desk and systems administration tasks – MS Office administration, MS Server administration, AD/GPO, RDP, Exchange
7. Motivated self-starter with positive attitude
8. Ability to efficiently handle multiple high priority tasks, constant priority changes, and quick deadlines.
9. Professional work attire, attitude, and presentation
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
11. Strong analytical, problem-solving and teamwork skills; able to effectively prioritize projects and manage expectation
12. Ability to deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
13. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
How to apply:
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to the Chief Technology Officer referencing “Junior Web Developer” at: firstname.lastname@example.org.