Keywords: AOP, Aspect Oriented Programming, .net, C#
Most applications that you write have a number of cross-cutting concerns in them. They may range from the simple, such as logging, to something much more complex. Identifying and encapsulating these cross-cutting concerns into aspects can be a trying process.
This two day training course on AOP will teach you how to identify cross-cutting concerns in your codebase. You'll be able to encapsulate those cross-cutting concerns into cohesive aspects and apply them to the target code in an efficient manner. Additionally, you will be able to effectively test your aspects to ensure that they are functioning as you expect them to.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Knowledge of the different implementations of AOP
- Experience identifying cross-cutting concerns in a codebase
- Understanding of the patterns used by basic aspects
- Experience creating basic aspects
- Ability to identify tooling requirements for the creation of advanced aspects
- Ability to create advanced aspects
- Understanding of how to attach aspects with minimal impact
- Experience in testing of aspects
- Understanding of how aspects impact the development environment
£[masked] £[masked] if booked before[masked]
***For a full course breakdown and registration please visit: