The Old Sugar Mill is proud to host the Wine Cheese & Bread Faire, Saturday and Sunday, August 3rd and 4th from 11-5pm. This is the "Ultimate Gourmet Wine & Food Shopping Experience" in the Sacramento Region.
Cheesemakers from local producers and local Bakers will showcase the region's best cheese and bread pairings for our local Wines. Purveyors of specialty chocolates, olive oils, nuts, coffee & teas, spices, and other delicious locally made products will also be featured for tasting and available for purchase. Shop for your perfect picnic lunch and bottle of wine, and then enjoy the beautiful outdoor patio and delta breeze to the sounds of great local live music.
We can meet downtown and carpool on Saturday... Details to come!
Tickets for MEETUP MEMBERS are $15.00 in advance by using the link below and entering the code:
Otherwise they are $20.00 in advance and $25.00 at the door for each day. Price includes:
- A commemorative wine glass
- A thermo tote bag for cheese and food item purchases
- Complimentary tastes (3 or 4/winery) at TEN wineries
- Watch the grilled cheese competition (New this year)
- Attend live interactive cheese education seminars and hands on cheese making classes (advanced registration required)
Buy Tickets Here:
See you there!