After weeks of dealing with shrugs and blank stares from people, I have finally tracked down the elusive parking meter key!
We live, work and play in the downtown area and the parking meters are a fact of life - and I think all of us have found ourselves without change at the wrong time. SO - yes, the parking meter key does in fact exist and yes, you too can get one for a small investment. Here are the details:
- Deposit: $15
- Available in $25 increments
- When the key is out of money, you go back to the office and get a new key (no deposit needed)
- The only place in town to get them is: 1200 Ross Avenue, Suite 102.
- Phone: [masked]
How it works:
- On the front of the parking meters you will see a round hole
- Insert key and the meter will show you how much money is available
- Each turn of the key deducts $0.25