addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DRAW BY NIGHT Message Board › Life Drawing

Life Drawing

Kaela
user 12819129
Copenhagen, DK
Post #: 1
Would anyone recommend a place that offers Life drawing?
I've tried Basic Inquiry on Main street, and they are pretty good but their fees are a bit steep. Just wondering if anyone has tried or knows of another group.

Thanks.
Belen
user 8777741
Vancouver, BC
Would anyone recommend a place that offers Life drawing?
I've tried Basic Inquiry on Main street, and they are pretty good but their fees are a bit steep. Just wondering if anyone has tried or knows of another group.

Thanks.

Hi Kayla:

Blim on Tuesdays.
Emily Carr Univ. on Fridays.
Dr Sketchy once a month (I think?)
Capilano Univ. on Mondays and Fridays.

I've tried both Blim and Emily Carr and they're both decent. I haven't tried Basic Inquiry yet though or Dr Sketchy; however I'm gonna try to go to Capilano this coming Monday to try it out!

Hope that helps!
A former member
The Purple Thistle has FREE love struck life drawing on Thursdays from 730-930pm.
Here's a link: http://www.purplethis...­

The Heritage life drawing group: Drop-in life drawing sessions with professional models every Sunday from 7 to 10 pm at 535 Front Street (Dance with Me Studio) in New Westminster. Easy access from Columbia Skytrain Station. Sessions run year-round.

If I find any more ill let you guys know....

Dar
A former member
Post #: 2
here's another one:

Life Drawing Drop-in at the Shadbolt Centre

Date: January 19th, 2011 - March 9th, 2011
Sessions: 8
Fee: Drop in: $9.43 (Shadbolt & SFU stu) $11.43 (non student)

This non-instructional drop-in session provides a live, undraped model for practicing life drawing skills. Easels & drawing boards provided. Bring your own art supplies. Shadbolt Centre for the Arts. Studio #105, Wednesdays, 7-10 p.m. Jan 19 - Mar 9, 2011.

Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, 6450 Deer Lake Ave. Burnaby
Drop in tickets purchased at the Shadbolt front office prior to class.

enjoy!

Dar
Kaela
user 12819129
Copenhagen, DK
Oh, great, nice to know there are a few places. Thanks for the info guys.
Belen
user 8777741
Vancouver, BC
Thanks for the info Darwin! I will check those out some time too!