Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › New Years Bash COUNT DOWN! Got any SONG REQUESTS??

New Years Bash COUNT DOWN! Got any SONG REQUESTS??

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!
First of all I hope you all are having a fun holiday season. If you're not, then you need to party with us on New Years to make up for anything that's been NOT fun.

This is the OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN update for our New Years Bash. If you Don't want to receive my emails, then please RSVP "NO" (even if you rsvp'd yes and bought a ticket. I dont send any updates on this event to people how have rsvp'd "no")

GOT SONG REQUESTS???
So here's the update! I was just informed that DJ Bust-a-Nut is taking song requests for the party so he can customize the music to your booty shaking likings. He cant play every single song, but if you have a request, please post it in the comment box on the home page of the event. Post a few of your favorite songs and if its DANCE-ABLE he'll play it.

ICE BREAKER IDEAS?
Do you have a favorite icebreaker you'd like us to do so we can get connected socially?
Pole Dancing doesnt count.

DISCOUNT TICKETS
Here is how you get $20 off your admission ticket:
go to this link:
http://newyearsevepar...­

On the right side of the page just below "quantity" (number of tickets you want) in orange you will see the words "enter discount code" Click on that.
Then you'll see the words "if you have a discount code enter it here" in the box enter this code: DWS

Then click on "apply discount"

You will get $20 off on every ticket you order, not just a $20 discount on the total purchase.

click HERE to buy tickets

WHAT TO WEAR: formal or dressy casual

See you at the party!!
Kitty
Your Organizer