align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Your last update from KITTY : Our New Year's Eve Variety Show & Dance Party

Your last update from KITTY : Our New Year's Eve Variety Show & Dance Party at Four Points Sheraton is tommorrow night

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

I'll be busy for the next few days catfighting in the stores with rabid women who drank too many grande caramel macciado latte's with double shots of espresso. Those women can be vicious at the dress sales. I'm looking for something to wear for tomorrows party. A party like this is a lot of work to organize, so this might be the last time DWS hosts a private New Years Party for meetup members only.

I know theres alot of huge parties in town, but for those of you who want a more intimate experience and get to know people better, sometimes its hard to do that in a huge crowd. We always have a great turnout, so I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

If you're planning to go and you didnt get your ticket online yet, hit the link below. To get a discount, enter the discount code: DWS

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Kitty

Your Organizer

What: New Year's Eve Variety Show & Dance Party at Four Points Sheraton!

When: Friday, December 31, 2010 8:00 PM

Price: $30.00 per person
Discount code: DWS

Where: Four Points Sheraton
8110 Aero Dr
San Diego, CA 92123
858 277 8888

New Years Eve Variety Show & Dance Party for Meetup Members only!!!
Featuring Comedy, Burlesque, Fire Dancing, Magic, DJ and Dancing to the best songs of every decade!
Tonight Show Comic Bob Golub
Mike Ivy from the Sara Silverman program

Click HERE to buy your ticket online. In the spot that says "enter discount code" under the quantity of tickets, click that and enter the discount code: DWS, then hit "apply discount"

or...if you prefer PAYPAL...
Send $30 via paypal to admin@after5comedy.com

FREE JELLO SHOTS

$50 CASH PRIZE DRAWING FOR EVERYONE WHO BUYS A TICKET ON-LINE!

*Please note there is a 2 drink minimum at this venue. Drinks are not included in the admission price

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­