addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Oh Crap I'm broke special!! 1/2 Price Tix to our New Years Bash

Oh Crap I'm broke special!! 1/2 Price Tix to our New Years Bash

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

Are you getting all freaky about Holiday stressy stuff? Eff that! Just tell your relatives and family to re-schedule all holidays and birthdays till your shitty credit gets repaired. In the meantime, you need to calm down...relax and CHILL. Indulge yourself for ONE night before you embark on the awesome year of 2012!! Meet some new people. I'll introduce you to everyone.

Our New Year's Party 2012 is at the hip & swanky speakeasy Queen Bee's in North Park

The THEME is COMFORT ZONE

Comfort Food on the house

FREE Jello shots

Comedy Show

DJ & Dancing

CHEAP DRINKS!!!

COUNTDOWN to MIDNIGHT with noisy toys!!!

Casual dress...you can even show up in your PJ's!!

Ok...I know the world is supposed to end in 2012, but if that's true...all the more reason to party down for 1/2 price.

HOW TO GET 1/2 PRICE TIX with CREDIT CARD

$50 is the regular price! Get tix for $25 with the promo code: meetup

http://nyecomedydanceparty.eventbrite.com/­

or at Goldstar.com

http://www.goldstar.com/events/san-diego-ca/new-years-eve-comfort-zone-comedy-show-and-dance-party­

WITH PAY PAL (avoid fees!)

visit paypal.com then send $25 per person to comedyplanet2011@gmail.com

in the box, enter your name so it will be on the list at the door.

NOTE: Since space is LIMITED, I will be sending updates until this party SELLS OUT and tickets will no longer be available. If you don't want to receive my updates, simply RSVP "no" to this event (even if you plan on going) and I will not send you any further mail.

Crappy--I mean--- HAPPY Holidays!

Kitty, Your Organizer