addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › End of the world sale--4 days to New Years Eve Bash Update!!

End of the world sale--4 days to New Years Eve Bash Update!!

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

Do you believe all that crap about the world ending in 2012? I was hoping just Walmart would end, and everyone else would still be here to party with us at Queen Bee's on New Years Eve! In case you're nervous about the Apocalypse -- we'll have free comfort food to munch on whenever you get the jitters. If you're feeling can laugh at "Trailer Park Queen" comedian Vicki Barbolak who will warm you guys up with jokes before the dance party starts--and if you're feeling REALLY cheap, we have half price admission tickets available on line at the following websites:­

To get half price tix, be sure to find the promotion code box and enter the word: meetup

Then hit "apply" discount.

You're feeling totally cheap and easy -- avoid fees and visit paypal

send $25 per person to

(don't forget to enter your name in the comment box)

Super cheap drinks will be available at the cash bar, and free jello shots will be floating around for your slurping & getting a buzz pleasure. I'll be running around introducing you to eachother all night so you wont feel like a dork if you arrive by yourself.

If the world ends at midnight, you'll be glad you spent the last few hours of 2011 Drinking with Strangers!

There's a huge low priced safe parking garage on University Ave, a few blocks for the venue.

See you Queen Bee's on New Years Eve!

Kitty, Your Organizer

PS. If you don't want to receive my updates, RSVP "no" even if you plan to I wont send you anymore of these pesky updates.