Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › One HUGE mashup of Comedy & Hot Tango Dancers Countdown to OPEN BAR COMEDY

One HUGE mashup of Comedy & Hot Tango Dancers Countdown to OPEN BAR COMEDY DANCE PARTY Saturday AUG 25th

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

OMIGAAAAD...what an insanely amazing event we're going to have this Saturday night!  Starting at 8pm...we're all going to get inebriated, pleasantly buzzed...or at the very least, HYDRATED in the secret "Batcave" speakeasy lounge at Queen Bee's.

Our Jello Shot elves are busy brewing  a massive batch to feed your boozy desert cravings while you meet new friends and get socially lubed.

Then some super hot TANGO dancers will come out on stage and blast you with sexy eye candy and awe. If Tango Dancers could win an Olympic medal for dancing while peeling each other clothes off... their medal would be a blue one! It's not nude, not dirty. Just HOT.

Comedians will be next, starting with San Diego's own hilarious Kim Thompson, Kitty Martini, Comedy Central's Jon Shefsky and best of all...CONAN TV show's Laurie Kilmartin! I guarantee that she will make you laugh until you pee. So you may want to bring some adult diapers.

Next DJ Red Light spins..and anyone who likes dancing can get all over the dance floor with your moves.

Feel free to bring glow stix for the dance floor. I'll have a limited quantity to pass out.

Drink-Get Excited-Laugh-Dance and make new friends...how's that for a plan?

As usual, I'll be running around introducing people to each other so everyone can feel like a welcome Stranger and not like a dorkish Stranger.

All this fun you can get for 1/2 price ON-LINE with the promo code: DWS

Get online tickets here:

or just use the paypal button on our DWS home page!

Don't forget it's full price at the door! Remember....You're not Drinking for 1/2 price unless you're drinking with Strangers!

See you Saturday!

Your organizer