add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Hats not Hair Transplants! Our Nunu's Invasion Update from Kitty

Hats not Hair Transplants! Our Nunu's Invasion Update from Kitty

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

First of all I want to extend a warm and fuzzy welcome to our new members. I hope you guys had fun drinking all that cheap unlimited booze at our last meetup and got home ok without hurling in your car or taxi...or the booth at Denny's!

Sure, our booze was not exactly top shelf,but the comedians and the Strip Tango Dancers were! We had the amazing Laurie Kilmartin & Jon Shefsky from Comedy Central, Conan and Last comic standing...and we had our very own Kim Thompson...and Kitty Martini. Thanks to all you guys who laughed at my jokes.

I'm writing you this update to remind you that September has many highlights! All you college students have returned to school, so you'll need to get extra wasted on Tuesday September 25th at Nunu's to forget about that fat, smelly professor who can barely speak English that you have to stare at in baffled amazement at how he got that sweet ass job for an entire semester.

All the little kids are back in school so the moms can relax, have a few Martini's and never have to spend another afternoon at a McDonalds playland listening to the ear-shattering screams of all the other little snotty kids yelling, "Mommmmy I hate Ronald McDonald!!! He's CREEEPY!!!"

And September 11th is coming up!  ---A great day to get a really CHEAP flight to New York!

I don't know about you, but I'm getting the "Terrorist Special" on Southwest Airlines for only $119 bucks! New York Here I come! I'm going there to visit some of my friends and family who are too lazy to move HERE. Yet they use my living room as their hotel room when they want to "vacation" here. Of course when I go to New York, they're gracious enough to offer me a small corner of the kitchen floor  to sleep on.

And then there's A LOT of freakin' birthday's this month because, statistics say that most people in the Western Hemisphere were born in September. All you Virgos were Conceived during the holiday season, when people are drunk and forgetting birth control. Holiday Boredom can also cause horny-ness. Out of sheer boredom, and because most of the stores are closed...a alot of people apparently  got knocked up. WHatever the case, if you look at your birthday list...there's way too many damn cards you have to send in September, but fortunately Facebook helps you remember.

Speaking of Facebook...please join us! Friend me on FB and add the message: add me to the Drinking With Strangers Group Page.

And FINALLY......there is September 25th!

--which is great if you're bald and planning on getting hair transplants for the occasion. Cancel the hair transplants--especially if your were planning to get them at the Walmart Pharmacy! Just throw a hat on! No one will know the difference...especially after we start guzzling those $2 drinks!

Yes...HATS. If you have awesome head gear that you don;t have the nerve to wear anyplace else...wear it to Nunu's on Wacky Tuesday Sept 25th.

And if you're too lazy to put a hat on, just put your ass on a bar stool and start Drinking With Strangers!

See you at Nunu's!

Your Organizer