add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Dork proof yourself! Wear a hat to nunu's tomorrow night sept 25

Dork proof yourself! Wear a hat to nunu's tomorrow night sept 25

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers! If you're new to this group--welcome to Drinking With Strangers...the group that has almost 1700 members yet we insist on invading a certain dive bar that we're obsessed with called Nunu's that only has one toilet. Wtf..! I can't explain it...we just dig the freakin place. I also forget to call the bar and warn them that we'll be invading the place.and they sort of freak out a little when they see us closing in on the bar swilling down those cheap drinks they have on Tuesday's.

When they called it wacky Tuesday they didn't realize that actual wacky people would show up and drink way too much of that cheap booze.

So to wack it up a little more...I want to remind you hat this is a HAT PARTY. If you feel like a dork wearing a hat...this might be true if you live in a country where hats are banned...but we have have a hat party twice a year...and the more wacked out/interesting/cool your hat is...the more of a conversation piece it is and it gives people a good excuse to talk to you. Given the fact that there is always that " what the eff do I say to somebody in bar?" Factor going... Your hat will remove this risk of possible "talking to nobody and drinking yourself into a bitter stupor" factor. But hey what the hell do I know? Just wear a hat and have some fun tomorrow night at Nunu's.

I'll be wearing cat ears....but I'm bringing my hat collection just in case I feel dorky.
Did I mention the word DORK enough times it his email?

See you tomorrow night at Nunu's!!! If you show up ravenous and didn't eat dinner....forget that gas station burrito...they actually have a pretty decent burger they call the jack daniels burger. If youre a terms of bar food your pretty much f*%ked....but there's a whole foods in the neighborhood where you can spend your entire paycheck on a salad..but at least the $2 drinks at Nunu's will make up for it.

Did I cover everything.? Are you warm enough? Do you need a blanket? Oh wait...we're having an ungodly heat wave because global warming has begun and the world will end soon. For is reason alone...we should put on a hat and get wasted at Nunu's tomorrow night and if the world doesn't end...then at least this email update will!

See you tomorrow night at Nunu's!
Kitty your organizer