Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Attack of the 50 ft AFRO WIG! Your Funky Freakin update from Kitty

Attack of the 50 ft AFRO WIG! Your Funky Freakin update from Kitty

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

For those of you who are busy getting sauced at Christmas parties and living on sugar cookies and tequila---this is probably the worst time to mention New Year's Weekend, and the 50 foot Afro Wig.

Sure, you're most likely thinking about celebrating, or observing or totally AVOIDING the holidays right now.  And you're not at all thinking about the huge 'FRO that my dog attacked last night and tried to mate with it! My dog usually prefers "dirty" white poodles...but the minute he saw my Afro wig, he got crazy and tried to mount it.

Good thing I grabbed it away from him in time! If that 'fro ended up as my dog's bitch I wouldn't be able to wear it to our next meetup---a night of boozing and dancing at Queen Bee's in North Park to live funk music performed by Full Strength FUNK.

We usually have our own New Year's Eve Party, but this year, we're doing a "pre-party party" on Saturday night and you're invited. There will be unlimited beer and Skyy vodka drinks for one price, and if you're a lightweight and not into pouring unlimited booze into your gut, there is also the option of getting 2 free drinks and a lower admission fee.

This year not only can you celebrate New Year's TWICE, but you can also pet my giant Afro Wig as you groove to the soulful beats of Full Strength Funk. I'll also introduce you around to our awesome group and you can meet new people or reconnect with friends you've made at our other meetups.

Here's a write up in the San Diego Reader about our event:

Don't miss this cool-ass party. Before the band starts playing we'll getting buzzed in the speakeasy style lounge while sexy Tango Dancers heat up the room and entertain us. If you plan on going please RSVP as soon as possible so Queen Bee's can figure out how much beer and vodka to round up for the night.

And if you're not petting my Afro wig, then you might be too drunk to notice it...especially if you're DRINKING WITH STRANGERS...

See you at Queen Bee's for some good old fashioned funk!

Your Organizer