Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › TOMORROW NIGHT we GROOVE to Old School FUNK and party like it's 2013 your up

TOMORROW NIGHT we GROOVE to Old School FUNK and party like it's 2013 your update from Kitty

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!
As I ride the rickety gut wrenching wobbly AMTRAK train home from work in Orange County while thinking about the amazing brand new high speed bullet train that China just provided for its citizens who make most of the crap we buy....I'm getting all warm AND FUZZY AND groovy when I think about drowning my annoying Amtrak funk in booze tomorrow night, and dancing to the tunes of James Brown and funky hits from the 80's and other funk filled years. Oh, and did I mention the word FUNK?

Yeah...tomorrow we're all gonna cram into the Queen Bee's speakeasy lounge and watch Tango Dancers heat up the room while we swill booze and get all loose and crazy so we can shake it up on the dance floor to the live earth shaking beats of FULL STRENGTH FUNK BAND.

Are you with me Strangers?
If you are, then I suggest you get your tickets online if you want to pay LESS money.
Go to the link below and if if you're buying the unlimited vodka drinks ticket, enter the discount promo code: DWS

You can also get a cheaper ticket that comes with 2 free drinks only (if youre not much of a boozer)

Here's the link!
https://newyearsweeke...­

I have to conclude this letter before my train derails and ends up in China.

See you tomorrow night!
If you need to make new friends, just remember it can happen when youre drinking with Strangers.

Kitty
YOur Organizer