Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Delete your Eff-ups with us at NUNU's tomorrow night bitches!

Delete your Eff-ups with us at NUNU's tomorrow night bitches!

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey STrangers! Did you do some stuff last year that didn't turn out so great? Did you date the wrong person? Rescued a dog that chewed up your iphone and ran off with your ex? Trying to remove that tattoo of both your ex and that freak dog on your neck? Or maybe you just forgot to keep those New Years Resolutions you made. No matter what eff'd up sh*t you did last year--it's time to start over starting TUESDAY NIGHT JAN. 22 at NUNU"S.

Of course, there's insanely cheap drinks and Doug the bartender who works his ass off trying to please us all night while we press CtrlAltDelete and re-boot ourselves for 2013.

If you just joined--welcome! For the rest of us familiar strangers--you know the drill! I'll be introducing everyone to everyone. If you have social skills, please help the new members feel welcome so none of us will feel like dork freaks who end up tatooed on somebodys neck.

Just remember---if you're forgetting about 2012 and starting over...then start over by Drinking WIth STrangers!

See you tomorrow at Nunu's
Bring your personality.

Cheers, Kitty, Your Organizer
If you don't know how to find me--I'm the person wearing cat ears..