addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Pirates my Ass! I mean--my BOOTY! Your update from Kitty

Pirates my Ass! I mean--my BOOTY! Your update from Kitty

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!
Welcome new members! There's 1800 of us! This means that if we all went to Denny's and shared an order of fries, we'd all get, like, one eighteenth of a fry.

I'm not a math wizard, but thats about the size of Mary-Kate Olson's dinner. If she shared that fraction of a fry with (add your favorite anorexic celebrity here) she'd probably look at us like we're all out of control.

This meetup group has been around since 2008, and I have to say--we've had some really fun parties. Every other month we invade Nunu's and guzzle cheap drinks on wacky Tuesday. In between the Nunu's fests---- I throw in something different, like a party at a unique venue.

So listen you guys and's time to make your Hallowwen Party plans. Yeah, yeah.,.there's a million parties around town, I know. I've been to those. They jack up the prices and cram everyone into a club.

This year, I'm thinking Pirates and Booty on an old Sail Ship. If you're dying to be a Vampire, a Devil, or Elvis back from the can totally show up in any costume you want. The theme is Pirate, but ANY costume you choose is welcome. I'm going as Snooky from New Jersey Housewives
re-incarnated as a pirate. So there you have it!

I'll figure out a "home base" spot where we can find eachother on the ship. If you send me your phone number, I'll text you our location.

PLEASE CARPOOL or taxi if you can. There's parking lots along the waterfront.

Regarding food...they have a VIP area with food on the ship if you want to splurge. It sounds cool, from the description. But it's PRICEY. On my budget, I'll be ordering the Mary-Kate Olsen platter. If you're partying on the cheap, we can grab a bite before the party.

click HERE to buy your ticket NOW
HIT: DISCOUNT CODE....then enter drinkingwithstrangers
You get $7.00 off the ticket. This is just for the first 100 people only..
When these are gone, the wont be any more discounts offered.

Also, where it says How Did you Hear about US? Hit, Drinking with Stangers. This helps the producers figured out how many of us are showing up. We have a reputation, you know....and wherever we show up, people notice they're Drinking with Strangers!

Your Organizer Wench

user 8699918
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 1
I can't wait to have fun on the ship!.. I look forward to meeting you all biggrin