Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › OMG!!!Tomrrow's PARTY BOAT INFO! Here's the DEETS!!!

OMG!!!Tomrrow's PARTY BOAT INFO! Here's the DEETS!!!

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!
Welcome new members! We Halloween freaks are jumping out of our skin right now waiting for the big party on the STAR of INDIA sail ship!!

HERE'S THE DEETS! (details..for you Harvard Grads.)
7:30pm
PRE-Party Meetup
I'll be at the WATERFRONT BAR at 7:30 giving out GLOW sticks!--TILL THEY RUN OUT...
The WaterfrontThe Waterfront
2044 Kettner Boulevard
San Diego, California 92101
www.thewaterfronbarandgrill.com

OUR CREW will be meeting in the bar. Just look for the people with glow sticks!!!

8:30pm
We are walking over to the ship.
TXT udpate! I will be sending txt updates at 9pm, 10 pm & 11pm!!! As to where we are on the ship

9:30 pm WE ALL MEET on the TOP deck of the HMS SURPRISE (Her Majesty's Service Surprise)
PLEASE WEAR an orange GLOW stick around your neck...if you plan on coming LATE so we can identify you as one of us!! If you cant find orange--then any color will be OK.

If you want to receive my next messages, please email me your numbers.

HOME BASE will be the top deck of the HMS SURPRISE. That's where you can hang out and meet other members of our group if you want to make some new friends. I'll be introducing you all to eachother and being the social butterfly....

PLEASE TAKE PHOTO's & POST THEM!!! So, anybody who wants to see what the night was like...photos tell all!!

Remember: WE ARE THE PARTY! SO come and be READY to create an amazing party!

PLEASE CARPOOL and pick a DD if you're not booking a hotel downtown. Hotwire has some great deals!!
You can get a 3-4 star hotel room downtown for around $100....!!! I'm staying at the Sheraton.

THE VIP room on the ship...for any of you who have NOT bee affected by the recession...GO FOR IT! The'll have a buffet dinner that's a pirates meal...and I hear it's pretty awesome. I interrogated Kevin, the producer of the event about the vip room. Our discount code applies to that one too....

If you plan on going and didnt buy your ticket yet---buy it NOW. Then go grab a costume! You dont have to dress like a pirate!

BUY TICKETS HERE...follow the links to the ticket page, then enter this discount code: drinkingwithstrangersHalloween Pirate Party on The Star …

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!
Any questions....email me!

Kitty, Your Organizer