align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Multicopters, Quadcopters, UAVs, MAVs, Drones (air sea land) Message Board › Need assistance in repair of crashed drone

Need assistance in repair of crashed drone

Brian
BC_in_SD
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Hi all - I am in need of some basic assistance with repairing a crashed 3DR x8. Really just need an experienced set of eyes to confirm what needs to be fixed, what tools will be useful for doing so, and what parts that I should get. I realize I could attempt to answer this via a discussion thread, but it would probably go faster if someone who knew what they were looking at made a visual evaluation of the drone. I'm more than happy to bring the drone to anyone who could help. Thanks!
David S.
DavidStory
San Diego, CA
Post #: 28
Bring it to the upcoming meetup.
If that's too long to wait, we'll be at "the field" on Saturday approximately 10a-> noon.
The Field is just East of Sea World.
San Diego Silent Electric Flyers Club.

Dale
user 3658709
San Diego, CA
Post #: 42
Try ezDrone.com, located on Miramar Rd.