Just a reminder... Witches' Ball is THIS Saturday -- please forward this to your friends!!!
WHO: Presented by TERRA - Tacoma Earth Religions Revival Association
WHEN: THIS Saturday, October 22nd
Doors open 6 pm and the fun continues till midnight!
WHERE: One of our former venues for the ball -- if you're worried about the Ball held at a church check out their website - they play nice with everyone --just like TERRA! http://tacomafcc.org/
First Congregational Church, 918 Division Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403.
1. Take exit 133 toward I-705 N/WA-7 S/City Centre
2. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 705 N/City Center/Washington 7 S/Pacific Avenue
3. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for City Center and merge onto I-705 N
4. Turn right onto S Stadium Way
5. Turn left onto Division Ave
6. Turn left onto S I St
7. Wright Park will be on left, turn into the parking lot on your right (before Cascade Regional Blood Services) and park here for the Ball.
8. Enter at Church’s side entrance to the west (facing Division Ave. to your left)
* Of course, there are other ways to drive there -- everyone has their own way, but the above is probably the easiest from I-5.
RITUAL: Ritual by Rhiannon Firehorse starts at 7 p.m. and is Lilith-based. It's going to be memorable, so don't miss it!
8-10 pm Green Fay -- musical interpretation of all things wild and magickal, sacred and soulful. At times hauntingly melodic, other times raw and edgy.
10-midnight DJ music sure to keep you moving till the midnight hour featuring our own Michael Compton and DJ Dave.
FOOD/BEVERAGES: Free food, hot tea selection, and pitchers of water.
Beverages on sale:
Regular 1 shot espresso = $2
(1 shot) Latte, mocha or espresso
w/ 1 flavor added = $3
Additional shots/flavors = $1
Soda (per can) = $1
VENDORS & READERS:
Vendors: Crescent Moon Gifts, Ubiquitous Journey, The Studio Djaru, Moonwood Enterprises, Rosarium Blends, Cinphire Custom Candles, HopeCreations, The Gilded Quill
Readers: Heidi Williams, Bill Champlin, Mickey Pederson
COSTUME CONTEST:We'll have a costume contest with categories Sexiest, Scariest, Best of Fantasy Character, Best of Season, and Best Overall! Each winner in the first four categories will receive $20 in "Ball Bucks" and then the four will vie for Best Overall and that winner gets an additional $20 in "Ball Bucks".... Ball Bucks are fake $5 bills that are good for spending only at our vendors during the event.
DOOR PRIZES/RAFFLES: Show your ticket at the door and hold onto it for door prize drawings. We'll be giving hand stamps, so you'll be able to move easily back/forth to restrooms, ritual and back into the main venue areas.
We'll also have raffle prizes with:
One general raffle with tickets sold $1 each or 6 tix for $5 and, starting this year AND
A Special Raffle: All Sabbats Basket with one or more items for each of the 8 sabbats! Tickets for this incredible basket are only $5 each or 5 for $20!
Must be present to win on all prizes!!!!
TERRA's Witches' Ball gets better every year... this year is no exception!!! Hope to see you all there!