ANNOUNCING-Drop in Drum Circle with the purpose of discovering your own beat!
- Facilitated by Patricia Norris.
- Patricia has been a devoted "Free Style" drummer in Edmonton since 2008.
- Her mentors include Matthew Hawkin, Marcus Fung and a host of others through her attendance to workshops and events.
- Patricia has a growing collection of percussion instruments
- She has been an avid volunteer and supporter of the Edmonton Drum Community for many years.
- Everyone is welcome (children must be supervised and may require the use of ear plugs)
- For further information please send a personal message to Patricia Norris via this web site.
$5 suggested donation to help support facilitation, venue and site management...
The drum circle happens every Monday evening with easy access to St Mary's Anglican Church in the "George Morris Hall". Please park in front of the Churcke and come to the North Front Door....NOTE: 68 Street is a one way going south....
St Mary's Church offers a large space with lots of room to grow. Dancers are encouraged to participate, as are those who wish to express themselves using a variety of instruments.
(such as violin, guitar, sitar, duns, marimba, mouth organ, didge, hand drums etc....)