addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Drum Circle Message Board › WHYTE NOISE HEALING DRUM CIRCLE NEEDS A SUITABLE VENUE

WHYTE NOISE HEALING DRUM CIRCLE NEEDS A SUITABLE VENUE

Carol F.
Luv2Drum
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 240
winkOnce again WHYTE NOISE is in search of a suitable venue.

On Tuesday night a few of us checked out the 'The Armoury Youth Centre' which was generously offered to us in exchange for including the youth (Y.E.S.S.. ) While it is a great space it isn't for WHYTE NOISE. Among other things there was no wheelchair access at the upper level and the main floor is far too busy to engage and inspire healing. However, we concluded the opportunity to offer a monthly drum circle to these needy youth is a valid and worthwhile pursuit for this vital and dedicated organization.

We are looking for about 6 committed individuals interested in volunteering one evening per month to work with the kids. Most of the youth who joined in showed a real interest in developing their musical aptitude, demonstrating to us that it would be a worthwhile, collective effort.

Meanwhile we are asking everyone to help WHYTE NOISE DRUM CIRCLE find a 'free' centrally located venue where we can meet once a week.....if you or anyone you know has any viable suggestions please contact me asap. Once again I'm on the hunt....searching for a 'sacred space' with a warm and inviting ambience, located close to the bus lines and in a safe location.....please pass it on.....I trust in the universe so I'm putting it out there and believe we will find something soon!love struck