Edmonton Drum Circle Message Board › HEART ATTACK

HEART ATTACK

Carol F.
Luv2Drum
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 248
Hey everyone, suppose the rumours are pinging around the internet, so thought I'd clarify my recent medical event. In case you haven't heard, I did have a major heart attack on Friday Oct 19/12, just before Whyte Noise. I wasn't sure what it was, so ignored it and went drumming anyway. (of course I should have called an ambulance-I know that now). At any rate, I did go into emergency on Sunday and had an operation that should help me get back on my feet and drumming as usual. Drumming is healing and will no doubt be the catalyst that leads me on the path to a complete recovery. I hope to see all our regulars and new members at Whyte Noise to help me speed up the journey......much love <3 Carol
Patricia
user 10930695
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 24
We will be drumming for your speedy recovery Carol.
Susanna
user 61875422
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
Carol:
I hope you are doing better. Paul and i are thinking of you and will drum/sing for your speedy recovery!
Marianna
user 64009462
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
Sending the Spirit's Healing Touch your way, wishing you a speedy recovery.
Jane G.
JaneGlenfield
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 3
Oh heavens, you'll be in my prayers - well you certainly hid it well. My mum's had two. I hope this is the end of it and the drum vibe keeps your heart a' beatin' for many years. Sending relaxing vibes to you and your family,
love,
Jane
Deb
deMamaBee
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 95
Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery Carol.
May you feel the love and light sent your way to heal your broken heart.

Carol F.
Luv2Drum
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 250
I feel your love and hear your kind words!love struckThanks to everyone who replied!