align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Edmonton Drum Circle Message Board › Meetup details changed: Djemb-ology drum event: workshop 1

Meetup details changed: Djemb-ology drum event: workshop 1

Josie
user 11363468
Edmonton, AB
Roger let me know there was a printer error with the poster and it should read...

If you want to attend both Friday and Saturday, there is a special rate for people who want to attend ONE workshop on Friday night and the drum circle on Saturday night: $35. (NOT $35 for both workshops and the circle).

I've updated this Meetup to reflect this correction. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/drumcircle-21/events/89675582/­

When: Friday, November 16, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: The Taco Space
10005 80th Ave.
Edmonton, AB

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.