addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Drum Circle Message Board › WHYTE NOISE 2ND ANNIVERSARY PARTY

WHYTE NOISE 2ND ANNIVERSARY PARTY

Carol F.
Luv2Drum
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 254
Due to date confusion our party did not transpire. I want to thank everyone who showed up ready to celebrate. Even though the party didn't happen we still enjoyed a wonderful visit and catch up time together. Party will ensue next week. Please check calendar for updates.
Much love
Carol
Carol F.
Luv2Drum
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 255
I'm so excited! to announce that our party is still a go! Hope everyone who turned up last week will forgive me for the date mix up and plan to attend this week, tomorrow Dec 11 at 7 pm....Let's send 2012 off with a blast of rhythmical flare....!!!!
Carol F.
Luv2Drum
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 259
We would like to thank everyone who came to the WHYTE NOISE DRUM CIRCLE 2nd year Celebration. Approximately 20-25 drummers kept Jake, owner of Cha Island Tea Co. very busy. He was a most gracious venue host, as always. Many brought food items to share, silly prizes were handed out and the door prize was awarded to Sheila!!!!

The group stated their intentions for the group this coming year, some of which included:
To find a new home that is consistent.
To bring peace and happiness to members.
To learn as much as we can about drumming and rhythms.
To have FUN!
To see my children have FUN together.
To diversify: look for charitable opportunities to offer drum circle services (fund raising)
For someone to donate a permanent venue for weekly drum circles.
To empower people in a sacred space.
To watch people heal themselves.
To learn actual African rhythms.
To create and build ‘charitable’ community connections.
To diversify.
Inclusion.
To promote drum fusion with other instruments.
To keep the group together, core and new members.
To welcome everyone and anyone.

Those are the ones I can remember anyway.....seems everyone agrees we need a suitable venue where we can continue to offer a DROP IN DRUM CIRCLE,meet once per week on the same day/time, wheel chair accessible, express ourselves in a safe and non judgemental environment, and above all else to have FUN! We also agreed to offer our drum services in exchange for a FREE venue.

I promised to keep looking for a permanent home, and to announce alternate drum opportunities on Our Calendar of Events on a regular basis. WHYTE NOISE ENERGY will never die! You can count on it!love struck