addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland Drumcircle Community Message Board › Drumming helped to redirect my life.

Drumming helped to redirect my life.

A former member
Post #: 1
Chapter Four of my book, Crossing a Bridge through Time, begins with, "What does drumming have to do with our journey? In a single word plenty. Drumming helped to establish the heart-beat of spiritual connection that enabled me to reach beyond what I conceived as possible."
The chapter is titled, "Drumming Helps to Unlock the Door to a Great Hall of Mystery."